Monday, October 22, 2007

Cake....and more cake....

First the Carrot Cake, approx 5 inches high, two layer..each filled with Orange Cream Cheese Icing, with a layer of icing between cake layers. Hopefully was decadent...for a boring carrot cake.




Next, the Golf Cake. Chocolate cake,with a tasty Peanut Butter Fluff filling. Think, giant reese's cup. I had so much fun with my new grass making tip, that it was hard to stop adding grass to the cake. Probably the funnest cake I made all weekend.



The Wedding Cake...three tiers of yummy (I hope). Bottom was choc. with choc. ganache filling. Middle was White with Raspberry filling. Top was Lemon with Lemon Creme filling. Iced and covered in fondant. Satin sheen ribbon and silk flowers. Add glittery blue seaspray...and wha-la...wedding cake.



I also did a baby shower cake this weekend, but don't have pics of it yet. Hopefully I will get those soon. What a weekend. 4 more cakes this week. More to look at and drool or critique. Bye for now.

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment